American Express prepaid cards are a perfect solution for users who want to use simple and convenient cards. You don’t need to create a bank account for this card and even you are not to be asked for your credit score as well.
So using an AMEX prepaid card can make your life easy and also you can save some extra cash while spending money on your favorite stores.
These prepaid cards can be top-up again and again according to your spending needs and they also have a good spending limit. So let’s discuss why you should use these prepaid cards.
What is an American Express Prepaid Card?
American express of any sort of prepaid card is a card that needs to be top-up when you need to use it. In simple words, prepaid means you have to pay first before you use it. Like credit cards, you can use them without any balance and pre-top-up and use it anywhere.
In credit cards, you don’t need to have money in your bank account in order to make a payment with a card. You can spend thousands of dollars without having any balance on your card. So prepaid cards are not similar to credit cards. In prepaid cards, you have to insert the money first then you can use that inserted money to online stores or grocery stores as well.
Another thing is that for credit cards, you should have a bank account if you want to apply for it. But in the case of prepaid, you don’t need any banking account and you can simply buy these cards online and from local retailers like VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover card, etc.
Benefits of American Express Prepaid Cards
If you have AMEX prepaid cards then you can get amazing benefits.
- Use these cards on specific retailers and get cashback from AMEX
- AMEX has introduced the rebate system for all of its users including prepaid card users. So can get some cash back when spending the money on your needs
- No need for a bank account at all. For AMEX prepaid cards, you don’t need to register a banking account first, infect, you don’t even need a credit score for getting the card
- In prepaid cards, AMEX also has introduced some best gift cards. You can use these gift cards to send a gift to your beloved one. You can send these cards to your children on Christmas and also on Easter
How to Confirm the American Express Prepaid Card?
If you don’t know already then I want to make you sure that a prepaid card cannot be used without activation. So whenever you get a prepaid card, you have to confirm it first. And in the case of American Express, you also need to confirm the AMEX card online at Americanexpress.com/confirmcard.
For this purpose. I have a short and easy guide for you.
- Go to americanexpress.com/confirmcard
- Now enter your card number
- Also, provide your security code of 4 digits
- Now click on confirm
- You will see a new page where you can activate your card
- Fill the form and click on the confirm the card
Looking for More Info?
If you are looking for more information about American Express prepaid cards then you can ask me in the comments.