Sun Dolphin Aruba 10 is trending nowadays between paddlers and it’s a hard choice to left because it has all the qualities and features a kayak needs to have in it. Kayaks are usually used to float over the water surface and also to make sure to deliver stuff to far off places i.e. in Venice or Bangladesh people use kayaks for delivering food etc. Paddling sport is also included in the Olympics because it not only gives us the ability to do exercises but also at the same time provides us with fun activities. It’s a multi-purpose sport so to take it to the next level we can not only paddle with it but also can travel the waves without getting drowned or anything because these kayaks are not only light-weighted but are also made up of polyethylene which adds to the strength of the kayak so this makes it unbreakable.
Aruba 10 is 10 feet in length and 30 inches wide. It weighs 40 lbs. and can carry the weight of around 250 lbs. in total. It is designed for a single person to sit in it and have fun, It has handles for carrying it and for moving it around.
- The most important feature is that it is durable and long-lasting. Due to its strong polyethylene material, this kayak is rendered unbreakable although dents can appear on the shell because of the rocks but the breach is not possible. It comes with 2 years of warranty service.
- Its cockpit is, in other words, is huge and it gives a lot of space for the beginners to move and paddle the kayak, this is preferred because it doesn’t entrap the person handling the kayak rather it gives them freedom to move around.
- It’s very stable because of its flat bottom and its even distribution form the center i.e. 30″ wide. It will stay stable and is a preferred choice for beginners no matter what happens.
It when moves slices the water away instead of pushing and because of this feature it helps in the maneuvering of the kayak. Unlike other kayaks who lack this ability, it just sits on the water and enhances its ability of tracking.
- Moving kayaks is a hard and difficult job to do but unlike others Sun Dolphin Aruba 10 is only 40 lbs. in weight i.e. anyone can move it easily from one place to another. It is recommended that you use a truck bed for transportation, it won’t add weight to your vehicle.
- Some kayaks as they are lightweight are also designed to carry less weight but Sun Dolphin can carry 250 lbs. easily which includes some of the necessary gear that is always needed.
- As this is a one-person kayak so, it doesn’t have much storage capacity, although there is a small dry in the back of the kayak which can store some stuff if you want to keep away from water.
- You can use 10 feet long kayak on both salty water and fresh water. All you have to do is to just rinse it after using it to increase the kayaks life.